– 150 gr of sugar
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
150 gr chocolate
– 2 eggs and 4 protein
– 150 gr flour
– 15-25 grams cocoa
– 1 teaspoon without top baking powder
For layer a little jelly of red currants, but you can with your favorite cream, and strawberry jam
For the frosting 100g chocolate
1. Beat the softened butter and 75 g of sugar in a magnificent mass, add the vanilla, melted chocolate, 2 eggs.
2. Mix and sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder. To connect gently with the egg-oil mass.
3. Lather up 4 protein and 75 grams of sugar. Add to dough and mix gently.
4. Pour into parchment padded shape with a diameter of 26 cm and bake at 175-200 degrees for about 40 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from the mold, allow to cool, cut into 2 Korzh, or cut into the brownies, coat the jelly.
6. Grease the top with melted in a water bath chocolate. Or again to decorate to your taste.
Here is this sponge cake in the cake: delicate, airy!