Low-fat cottage cheese — 750 g
Milk chocolate — 100 g
Lemon — 1 PC.
Chicken eggs — 4 PCs.
Butter — 175 g
Sugar — 200 g
Vanilla sugar — 1 packet
Semolina — 1 tbsp
Powder for vanilla pudding — 1 package
Cocoa powder— 4 tbsp
Instant coffee powder — 2 tbsp
1. Lemon obdi boiling water, RUB the zest and squeeze the juice.
2. Chocolate Naomi small pieces and melt in a hot water bath.
3. Proteins separated from the yolks and blend. Butter RUB with sugar until white. Add vanilla sugar, yolks, juice and zest of lemon. All mix well. Then add curd, semolina, powder for pudding and whipped whites. From mass separated 1/3, add melted chocolate, cocoa, coffee and mix thoroughly.
4. The dark mass lay in a greased detachable baking pan, leaving 4 tbsp for decoration. From top to distribute the light weight.
5. The remaining dark mass then lay them in a syringe (or a plastic bag, cut the corner) and draw on a cake. Make a fork of the original pattern/divorce.
6. Bake pie in oven at 220 degrees for 30-35 minutes, then turn the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for another 35-40 minutes.
7. At the end of the cooking time, cover the pie with foil so the top doesn’t burn. Before serving, put flavored cheesecake in the fridge for 3-4 hours.