A sweet tooth’s dream! Cakes! The pastries! Recipes!
Jun 23, 2015 at 9:40 pm
– 6 egg yolks whipped with 1.5 cups of sugar
– 250 g soft margarine
– 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda, slaked lemon juice
– 3 cups flour
1. Knead a soft dough. Divide into 3 balls and half an hour in the fridge.
2. At this time, prepare the protein mass:
6 proteins whisk until stiff, gradually add 2 cups sugar.
3. Take 1 part of our test, hands distributed in the pan, put 1/3 of the protein mass, “nodelevel” spoon and bake at a low temperature.
4. Just proceed with the rest of dough. Should have 3 cakes.
5. Cream: 200 g butter, beat with a can of condensed milk. Half of smear cream on the first layer, sprinkle a tablespoon of chopped nuts.
6. Same with the second cake layer.
3 the cake randomly apply the glaze and sprinkle with nuts. It is better if the cake will stand up night.