Recipe from the home collection
● flour 4 cups (a Cup volume of 0.25 l) or 600-650 g
● margarine/butter 350 g
● water 150 ml
● egg 2 PCs.
● vinegar 6% 1 tablespoon
● salt 1/8 tsp.
For the cream:
● milk-3 Cup (Cup volume of 0.25 l)
● sugar 1.5 Cup (Cup volume of 0.25 l)
● egg 6 PCs.
● flour 3 tbsp (heaped)
● Spezia: vanilla to taste
1.Cakes. In cold water, add vinegar and mix well. Beat the eggs. Add to the beaten eggs, vinegar, water and salt, mix well. Cold oil grate. Sift the flour on the table and add the oil. The flour and butter chop with a knife. In the resulting mass make a well in the centre and pour in the egg mixture. Knead the dough. Divide the dough into 10-12 equal parts and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2.Preheat oven, 180C.
3. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll out each ball on parchment paper as thin as possible (better get the dough 2-3 balls, when they are ready, get a following). Cut out a circle of dough (you can use any lid) with a diameter of 24-26 cm remove trim. The resulting circles prick with a fork. Bake each cake until Golden brown about 12 to 17 minutes. Allow the cakes to cool.
4.Cream. Mix sugar, eggs and flour. Add cold milk. Mix thoroughly. Put on a slow fire. Bring to a boil (do not boil) stirring constantly with a wooden spatula. In the finished cream, add the vanilla. Cool.
5. Liberally smear the cake cream. Put on and lubricate it liberally with cream. Collect the whole cake. The sides and top coat with cream. Trimming grind using a blender or by hand. Sprinkle the sides and top of cake crumbs.
Put the cake in the refrigerator at least 12 hours. Cakes this cake is quite hard, so it’s best to stick to this rule, bake it the day before and give it a good soak.