Cooking time: 3 hours 0 min
This cake for the birthday girl 8 years at home preparing easy and pleasant. It is very fragrant and sweet, impossible to resist!
Description of preparation:
This recipe for the birthday cake for girl 8 years old – a true masterpiece! The biscuit is nice, and using a pastry bag, and a modicum of imagination you can make just such a beauty! So I recommend, the cake is very delicate and beautiful!
On the holiday table / birthday
Fruit / Flour and dough
Pastries / Cakes
- Flour — 360 Grams
- Sugar — 300 Grams
- Baking powder — 2 Tea spoon (no slides)
- Vegetable oil — 300 Grams (odorless)
- Water — 240 Ml
- Vanilla extract — 2 teaspoons
- Yogurt fat — 6 PT. spoons
- Soda — 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar — 2 teaspoons
- The vanilla cream — 200 Grams (can be substituted with any other cream to taste)
- Food coloring pink — 10 Grams (may need more, depending on the color)
Number of servings: 7-8
How to cook “Cake for the birthday girl 8 years”
3. Then mix yogurt, baking soda and vinegar. When you react, mix this bubbling mixture with sugar syrup. Stir and add the vanilla extract. Connect this mixture with the sifted flour and knead a uniform dough.
5. We coat each cake with cream. The cream is recommended to use ready, you can buy them in stores. Dilute according to the instructions on the package. And you can use your favorite cream – based sour cream, condensed milk or cream cheese. Overlay them on each other, slightly clasping. The top and sides of cake too liberally coat the cream.