Ingredients (form 20 cm):
for the basics:
Biscuits – 100 (or 200) g
Butter – 50 (or 100) g
for the filling:
Bananas – 2-3 pieces
Sour cream or natural yoghurt – 400 ml
Milk – 100 ml
Sugar – 6 tbsp
Natural cocoa – 3 tbsp or dark chocolate – 80-100 g
Gelatin – 10 g
Gelatin pour 100 ml of water and leave to swell for the time specified on the package.
Cookies to rack and place in the bowl of a blender or food processor.
Grind cookies into crumbs.
Butter to melt, add the crushed biscuit and mix well.
Place the fondant on the bottom of a split form, smoothed and well compacted. To put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
In a saucepan pour the milk, add sugar and swollen gelatin and cocoa. Heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin has dissolved.
Do not boil.
Remove from the heat.
Add sour cream or natural yogurt. Mix.
Bananas peel, cut in half and place them on the canvas.
Gently, slowly pour on top of chocolate mass. Put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to harden.
2. Fruit cake
300 g sponge cake
0,5 L. sour cream,
a Cup of sugar,
3 tbsp gelatin
fruits and berries optional (strawberries, bananas, kiwi, etc.). Experiment with frozen fruits in winter.
Sponge cake, you can take the purchase, and you can cook in any recipe.
Break the cake into small pieces, to be postponed.
Pour gelatin 1/2 Cup cold water and leave for half an hour. The water is then warmed so the gelatin is completely dissolved.
At this time, whip the cream and sugar and, stirring slowly, gradually add gelatin mixture.
The bottom of a deep bowl to be covered with cling film (or parchment). Spread layers: fruit/berries, then the pieces of biscuit, again a layer of berries/fruits etc.
Then pour all the sour cream and gelatin mixture prepared earlier. Now the fruit cake should be frozen, why leave it at 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
After this time is served, carefully flipping onto a large plate.
P. S. a bit of a Tart fruit covered with sugar. You can pour and laying.
3. Australian cheesecake
Curd 400 g
Butter 200 g
Gelatin 1 tablespoon
Powder sugar to taste
Chocolate 200 g
Oatmeal biscuits 50 g
1. Mix-fat cottage cheese, icing sugar and softened butter until smooth, add vanilla and pour a thin stream of dissolved gelatin in hot water.
Beat, spread the mass in a mold and put in the fridge for 4-5 hours for freezing.
2. To prepare the cake crushed oatmeal cookies and mix with melted on a water bath chocolate.
To shoot a plate for cake of oiled parchment paper and molded the cake. Put in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. The form with a frozen cheese weight to lower for some seconds in hot water and carefully spread the contents onto the prepared crust.
Pour over a thick fruit jam and coat the entire cake slightly warm, melted on a water bath chocolate. Put in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Milk jelly with chocolate
1. Soak the gelatine in cold boiled water, in a ratio of 1:8 and leave to swell for 30-40 minutes.
2. Chocolate to grate on a coarse grater and dissolve along with sugar in hot milk, to enter the dissolved gelatin, bring to a boil, pour into molds and cool.
3. Prior to filing the mold with jelly to lower about 1-3 seconds in hot water, then cover with a plate and flip over, remove the mold.
4. Jelly pour syrup or garnish with whipped cream.
5. Cheese cake
400 g fresh cheese (fat content not more than 20%)
4-5 tbsp gelatin
2-3 tbsp of powdered sugar
25 g of cream (high fat)
10 g vanilla sugar
pieces of different fruits as filler cake
The cooking process:
1. Fresh cottage cheese wipe through a sieve or mince a few times that it became like paste.
Worn put the curd into a container, add cream, stir to obtain a homogeneous mass. Then add alternately powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. The mass is stirred with a blender to the consistency of a homogeneous test.
2. All gelatin fill with cold water and leave to swell.
After an hour the pot and set over low heat and bring the gelatin until dissolved, immediately remove the pan from the fire.
3. After the gelatin has cooled, mix it with the curd mixture, stir.
Add the chopped small pieces of fruit or small berries, gently stir.
Put the mixture in a mold and refrigerate for 4 hours. You’ll have a wonderful tasty cottage cheese and fruit dessert, which can be cut into portions like a cake.
By the way, if you add in a cheese cake with gelatin without baking natural dyes, for example, syrup of cherries or currants, dessert your cake will be a nice crimson color.
It all depends on your preferences, so any stuffing will add your taste to this enjoyable dessert of cottage cheese.
6. The Black forest Gateaux with cherries and chocolate cream
Bitter chocolate 100 g
Powder sugar 350 g
Eggs 8 pieces
Wheat flour of 200 g
Cream 20% 500 ml
35% cream 680 ml
Gelatin 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon 1 piece
Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
1. Soak the gelatine leaves in water for half an hour.
2. In a saucepan pour the cream 22%, in the milk, add 100 g of caster sugar and bring to a boil (don’t boil). Add the gelatin and 25 ml of liqueur, mix well. When the mixture has cooled, put a few hours in the fridge.
3. In a water bath melt the chocolate, 45 ml of warm water to melt 50 grams of powdered sugar, beat egg yolks. Add the syrup and the egg yolks to the chocolate and stir.
4. With a mixer beat 180 ml cream 35%-tion and carefully mixed with chocolate to put in the fridge.
5. Beat the eggs and 150 grams of powdered sugar, add cocoa, sifted flour.
6. Detachable form grease with oil, divide the dough into 2 parts. Bake 2 cakes, bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Cherries, 50 ml of liquor, 50 grams of powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons water to put in the pot and simmer on low heat by half.
8. Whip 500 ml cream 35%-tion.
9. The resulting cake pour the cherry syrup, put some cherries on top put a layer of jelly cream, layer of chocolate cream, layer of whipped cream and garnish with remaining cherries. Bon appetit!