for the tart:
Chocolate or vanilla crackers — 240 g
Butter (melted)— 8 tbsp.
Sugar- 1/2 Cup
Salt — 1/4 tsp
for the filling:
Cream cheese — 225 g
Brown sugar — 50 g
Dark chocolate 220 g
Cocoa powder 90 g
Vanilla — to taste
for the cream:
Proteins — 7 PCs.
Powdered sugar — 1 tbsp.
Sachet vanilla sugar — ¾ PCs.
1. Grind crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter, sugar and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 290 degrees. Beat cheese, sugar, flour and zest in a mixer. Add vanilla, eggs and yolks, whisking on low speed. Spread mixture into a greased form, tamping.
3. Bake for about 12 minutes in the oven, remove and cool completely before filling.
4. Filling: melt Chocolate in the microwave. In bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla
5. Whisk until smooth (do not worry if the sugar has dissolved).Add cocoa powder and mix again.
6. Slowly start to pour the melted chocolate into the whipped cheese. Blend the lot until smooth. 7. Evenly spread the filling over the base and refrigerate overnight.
7. Cream: Cream cook right before serving.
8. Egg whites, whisk until you obtain a strong and lush foam, gradually adding the powdered sugar and vanilla sugar.
9. Cream whipping of not less than 20-25 minutes. The finished cream should be well maintained at the raised rim.
Put cream on top of chilled chocolate filling. And serve guests.