Cooking time: 4 hours 0 min
The recipe for sponge cake decorated with kiwi and strawberries. The birthday cake.
Description of preparation:
1. First you need to separate the egg yolks from the whites. Beat egg yolks to a froth and gradually add 2 tablespoons sugar. Whisk the egg whites with 1 pinch of salt, then add sugar, continue whisking on. Mix the flour and starch, 1/2 half of the mass to mix with the beaten yolks. 1/3 of the egg whites to mix with the yolk mass. Then add the remaining parts of the proteins, flour and starch. Mix.
2. Grease the bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle a little flour and pour the dough. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Bake the cake for 35 minutes.
3. Remove the pan with the crust from the oven. Sprinkle a thin layer of flour a baking sheet and put it on the form (bottom up). To sustain the form in this position for 10 minutes. Wait until cake has cooled and divided into 2 smaller cake.
4. A good beat in a bowl-fat cottage cheese. Put in the refrigerator.
5. Prepare the filling: Whisk the cream with sugar, then, in a medium bowl, whisk sugar and egg yolks. Add cheese, cream, and chocolate chips in the yolk mass. Mix until uniform.
6. Prepare the impregnation, Mix brandy and strong coffee. Impregnated with a mixture of cakes. Put the cream on first (lower) layer. Cover with a second cake layer. Add the cream to the top of the cake. Sprinkle chocolate chips, spread slices of kiwi and strawberries cut in half. Put the cake in the fridge for 3.5 hours.
On the holiday table / birthday
Flour and dough / Flour
Pastries / Cakes / Desserts / cake
The geography of food:
- egg yolks — 3 Pieces (the ingredients for the cake)
- sugar — 4 Tbsp. spoon
- salt — 1 Pinch
- flour — 60 Grams
- starch — 40 g
- brandy — 1 Cup (ingredients for impregnation)
- coffee — 1/4 Cup
- heavy cream — 1/2 Cup (the ingredients for the cream)
- eggs — 3 Pieces
- sugar — 3 Tbsp. spoon
- fat cottage cheese — 250 Grams
- kiwi — 4 Pieces (ingredients for decoration)
- strawberry — 10 Pieces
- chocolate chips — 2 Tbsp. spoon
Number of servings: 4