3 tbsp. flour
1 Bank of condensed milk
1 tsp. of baking soda (to repay vinegar)
For the cream:
750 g of milk;
200 g butter;
1.5 tbsp. sugar;
3-4 tbsp flour
1 sachet of vanillin
1. Make the batter for the cake by mixing all the ingredients (flour, condensed milk, egg, soda). Divide the dough into 8 pieces.
2. Roll out one piece of a diameter larger than the pan and spread on a preheated frying pan.
3. After a minute turn (the cakes are fried very quickly).
4. The cake shot is cropped (cropping then go on posypku cake).
5. Make the filling
Mix all ingredients except oil, and set on fire until thick, while stirring intensively.
6. In the end add the hot cream butter.
7. Cakes lubricated with warm cream, top and sides sprinkle with crushed crumbs.
8. Leave the cake for few hours for impregnation.