· Puff pastry, yeast-free 1 pack
· Walnuts 300 g
· Raisins 300 g
· Honey 5 tbsp
Method of preparation:
Begin to cook the puffs with nuts:
1. Nuts cleaned and finely chop with a knife.
2. Raisins wash and fill with boiling water, after 10 minutes remove the excess water and lay on paper towels to dry.
3. Honey melt in the microwave or in a water bath.
4. Nuts, raisins and honey mixed together.
5. The dough lightly roll out and cut into squares.
6. In the middle of each square, spread the filling and kaleem rectangular pies.
7. Cakes spread on a baking sheet, lightly floured.
8. The tray of pies put in a preheated to 220* degree oven and bake until done.
9. Ready puff pastry with walnuts spread on a platter and serve.