You will need:
600-650 grams peeled raw potatoes
1 tablespoon of sour cream with a fat content of 15%
1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
salt and spices to taste
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
150-200 grams of meat(sausage, ham, etc.)
200-300 grams of grated cheese
1-2 tomatoes for decoration
How to prepare:
1. On a coarse grater three peeled potatoes. Trying to drive the egg, add sour cream and dill, and ground black pepper, dried garlic and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2. Pan grease with vegetable oil, not forgetting to grease and bumpers. Spread a layer of potato, pressing it. Fry for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
3. Next, you need to flip over our base. You must make sure that the base was on parchment, which is necessary in order to then quickly and easily transfer pizza to a plate. Spread the potato dough with tomato paste.
4. On top of the tomato paste put silent grated cheese, then the meat is “disassembled” into small pieces beef stew. You can use sausage, ham, boiled fish and any other meat or fish fillings.
5. Liberally sprinkle the pizza with grated cheese and decorate with slices of tomatoes, ground black pepper. Cover with a lid and fry for about 25 minutes on the fire a little below average. Then you can remove the lid and a little more to hold the pizza on fire if around the edges you can see the excess moisture. Take out pizza on a large plate with parchment, torn in half and pulling in different directions from under the bottom.