The dark chocolate — 200 g
Sugar — 300 g
Orange peel (chopped) — 2 tbsp
Honey — 2 tbsp
Baking powder — 2 tsp
Almond extract — 1 tsp
Crackers — 2 tbsp
Raisins — 100 g
Apple — 3 PCs.
Almonds — 30 g
1. Mac pour milk and bring to the boil over a slow fire. Remove from heat, allow to cool completely and drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ᵒС. Separate the yolks from the whites. Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks.
3. Butter, vegetable oil, whisk until smooth with the yolks, honey and sugar. Add apples, flour and remaining ingredients. Mix well. Enter the beaten egg whites.
4. Form for baking grease with butter and sprinkle with flour. Shake off excess flour and pour the poppy seed mixture into the form.
5. Put the cake in the preheated oven and bake until tender, 50-60 minutes. Toothpick stuck in the center of the cake should come out dry. The surface of the cake should crack.
6. Remove the cake and let cool slightly in shape.
7. Slide the knife along the walls of the mold, carefully pulling the cake. Remove it from the mold and allow to cool completely.
8. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Enter the oil and stir with a whisk until smooth. Generously pour the cooled chocolate cake. Decorate to taste.