1 1/2 Cup poppy
1 Cup milk
50-60 g of butter
3/4 Cup sugar
1. Grind the poppy seeds in a coffee grinder.
2. In a small saucepan, warm the milk, add the butter, sugar and a pinch of salt. Bring almost to a boil.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and pour about half of hot milk mixture in a thin stream and stirring constantly with a whisk so that the egg does not curdle.
4. Then mix the two halves of the milk mixture in the saucepan, put on stove on low heat and bring to thick. Add poppy seeds, stir and allow to cool.
5. If the mixture eventually turned very thick (like me), add the warm milk.
The dough for povitica made butter yeast. For this we need:
1.5 packet of dry yeast (10 g)
1/4 Cup warm water
1 Cup warm milk
1/2 Cup sugar
salt about 1 tsp
1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk
50 g butter melted
4 (about) cups flour
30 g butter for greasing
1. First you need to activate the yeast. To do this in a quarter Cup of water, add a teaspoon of sugar, teaspoon of flour and the yeast and leave in a warm place for 10 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix milk, sugar, salt. Melt the butter. Beat the egg and yolk.
3. Combine all together and mix well. Add the yeast. On the pictures they are intimidating to puzyritsya.
4. Then portions add the sifted flour and knead the dough.
5. The amount of flour may be different, but the dough should not be stiff. I love when the dough eventually looks like this. Someone, it may seem liquid.
6. Leave the dough in a warm place for about an hour and a half. It should uvulitis twice. During this time, prepare a place for rolling out and a piece of cloth or towel 80×50 cm in size Sprinkle it with flour.
7. Put the dough on the towel and roll it out uniformly over the whole area in the rectangle h see to Ensure that edges are not thick.
8. To take up the longitudinal edge of the towel and collapse in one motion roll. Here I helped husband. To cut off the ugly edges.
9. Cut the roulade in half. Each of the pieces to pull it out by hand so that it triple folded condition contained in the form. Forms are pre-lubricated.
10. Rolls cover with a towel and leave for half an hour in a warm place. After that, brush with butter and place in a preheated 200-220 degree oven for 40 minutes or more. To ensure that the top of the product does not burn. I’m in the oven for another preset tableware water, will be maintained moisture and the dough will not dry out.