4 tbsp sour cream
1,5 tbsp. flour+how many will take the dough
1/2 tsp. soda
pinch of salt
if necessary, boiled cold water
2 processed cheese 100 g (cheese can take more)
egg + protein
yolk for lubricating
two large pinches of mixed spices
a few sprigs of parsley
1/3 tsp salt
Method of preparation:
1. To grate chilled margarine.
2. Add the sour cream.
3. There salt, soda and flour. Vigorously and quickly knead. If necessary, if the dough will crumble, add water.
4. Two of processed cheese to grate on a coarse grater, add the egg and protein, mix with a fork.
5. Greens wash, dry, chop and add to cheese. Add salt and spices.
6. Divide the dough into two parts (one slightly larger than the other). Roll out finely.
7. First put in a greased Rast. butter a shape, put the filling, level with a spoon.
8. Cover with a second layer and sumipntg edge.
9. Lubricate the whipped egg yolk.
10. Bake for 30-40 minutes until Browning. If the top of the pie a little swollen, pierce it with a fork or toothpick to allow steam to escape.