Very interesting dessert turned out to be cream cheese filling hidden under a chocolate shortbread crumbs. Sand – like literally, the topping does look like sand 🙂 In General – an interesting thing, worth a try 🙂
You will need:
For the dough:
– 400 g flour
– 250 g butter or margarine at room temperature
– 150 g of sugar
– 3-4 tablespoons cocoa
– 4 eggs
– 200 g of sugar
– Sour cream 100 ml.
– 500 g of cottage cheese
vanillin to taste
– 2 tablespoons flour
How to prepare:
1. Ingredients for the dough mix and mash with hands until crumbs (I got rather sand))).
2. For the filling beat the eggs with the sugar to a froth, add the cheese, sour cream, vanilla and flour.
3. Split form with a diameter of 26-28 cm (I – 24) lubricate oil, pour a little more than half the crumbs.
4. Top and carefully pour the filling. Then the top layer carefully put the remaining crumbs.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
The cake from the mold must be removed very carefully – it will crumble, and the crumbs will fly in all directions)))
But it is tasty and interesting! 🙂