Milk – 1l
Sugar – 2st.l.
Eggs – 3pcs.
Vegetable oil – St.l.
Soda – 1H.l.
Pinch of salt
Flour – 400g
Condensed milk – 1 Bank
Butter – 30g
Sour cream – 100g
1. In a bowl break three eggs, whisk with salt and sugar.
2. Add milk, stir.
3. He stirred the dough, begin to add the flour until then, until our mixture is the consistency of 15% sour cream.
4. Now add the oil and soda. Mix, put aside a bowl.
5. At this time prepare cream:
Mix condensed milk with soft butter, add sour cream. Put in the fridge.
6. Go back to the test.
Grease the pan with vegetable oil. Heat it and pour a little dough, distribute it over the surface. Once the pancake was covered with bubbles, turn it over. Keep a couple of seconds and remove from heat.
7. In the same way deal with the remaining batter, but not greasing the pan.
Produces a stack of pancakes.
8. Take out of fridge cream, coat pancakes. Decorate the cake to your taste.