– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 150 gr margarine or butter
– 1,5-2 cups flour, maybe a little more or less guided by the flour
– Bank of condensed milk (standard, from 360 to 400 g)
– 250 grams of peanuts or other nuts (I have a peanut, it goes well with condensed milk and budgetary).
1. RUB the softened margarine with the sugar and eggs, add the flour and knead soft dough.
2. Dough is shaped fingers, doing high sides, 2-3 centimeters.
3. The dough is smooth pour a layer of nuts and pour all this mess condensed milk.
4. Put in preheated oven at 180 degrees until the pastry until it is Golden, and the condensed milk starts to acquire a beige shade. My cakes took about 25 minutes.
5. As can be allowed to cool and cut into small diamonds and boxes.