Frozen puff pastry — 400 g
A little sifted flour
Dried apricots — 200 g
Fresh pears 200 g
Sugar and vanilla sugar
1. Puff pastry thawed.
2. Coat the Board with flour and using a rolling pin roll the dough to its area became several times more.
3. Divide it in half for top and bottom layer. One of the sheets of rolled out puff pastry, spread on a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone Mat.
4. Dried apricots pour warm water. Pears wash and cut into small pieces.
Apricots wash and allow to drain excess fluid. Prepared fruit spread on the first layer of dough, as seen in the photo.
5. In each loecke with dried apricots will be only 1 dried fruit.
6. Fruits (especially dried apricots) sprinkle with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
7. Cover with the second puff pastry part and slightly squeezed it to see the edges of the mini-puffs.
8. Using ceramic or other sharp knife-sponsored scheduled “grid” and make a few small incisions in the dough on each piece of fruit.
9. Sent mini puffs in the oven and bake about 30 minutes.