A sweet tooth’s dream! Cakes! Cakes! Recipes!
Jun 23, 2015 at 9:40 am
Egg 6 pieces
Powder sugar vanilla Dr. Oetker 200 g
Potato starch 3 tablespoons
Sugar 5 tablespoons
Milk 400 ml
The yolk of the egg 3 pieces
Sugar powder 40 g
Vanilla 1 piece
Cream 30% 100 g
Chocolate 30 g
Nuts 150 g
1. Whisk the whites with the salt on low speed until foaming. Gradually add sugar, increasing the speed of whipping.
2. When the whites begin to thicken? add starch and continue to beat until persistent peaks. Nuts grind in a blender, but not to the point of flour. Leave one part without nuts, add another 50 grams of nuts.
3. Spread on parchment paper, after drawing the circles, you desired to size the circle. I had 20 cm And bake in a preheated 120 degree oven for 1-1,5 hours.
4. Melt sugar, shaking the dishes (if the baking dish Teflon in it), without disturbing. Leave to cool down.
5. Egg yolks mix well with the sugar and until smooth.
6. Milk with sugar and vanilla sugar bring to a boil and pour the yolk mixture slowly to the milk while continuously stirring. Cook until thick. Ready cream put into the cold.
7. On marangoly Korzh spread cream, sprinkle with nuts, again — the cake, again — cream and nuts and so on. On the last cake (I had 5 pieces), grease the edges of the caramel, sprinkle with nuts, the middle — just the caramel, it is broken into pieces of meringue, nuts and chocolate.
8. Cream decorate the top part of the cake, a little cream smearing, dripping chocolate and make a beautiful fool with a toothpick.