500 ml yogurt
70 gr sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
4 teaspoons gelatin
0.5 cups boiled water
40 grams almond petals
1. Cookies grind into crumbs and add the softened butter (if oil is solid, melt in a water bath).
2. Mix everything into a homogeneous mass.
3. Detachable form should cover with parchment and put the cookies in the cake. To put the workpiece in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Pour gelatin 0.5 cups of water and leave it to swell for 25-30 minutes.
5. Kiwi peel and cut into cubes. To connect kiwi, lemon juice and sugar.
6. Heat all over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to kiwi singled out the juice, then cool.
7. In the resulting mass pour gelatin and yogurt. Mix well.
8. On the cake spread 1-2 sliced banana. Then pour all the yogurt mass and put to harden in the freezer or the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
9. The finished cake remove from the mold and gently remove the parchment.
Decorate with slices of kiwi and lightly roasted almond.