– cheese soft – 500 gr
cream 30% fat content and up – 250 ml
– sugar – 100-200 g + 2 tablespoons
– kiwi – 5 PCs + 2 for the decoration
– lemon juice – 2 tbsp
– gelatin – 30 g (3 tbsp with slide) + 5 grams (1/2 tbsp)
1. In one glass pour 30 g gelatin and pour 200 ml of water, in another Cup to fill 5 g gelatin and pour 100 ml of water and leave to swell for the time specified on the package.
2. Cookies to rack and place in the bowl of a blender or food processor and grind into crumbs.
3. Butter to melt, add the crushed biscuit and mix well.
4. Place the fondant on the bottom of a split form, smoothed and well compacted. To put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. In a bowl put diced 5 kiwi, sugar 100-200 grams, depending on the acid curd or Your taste preference 1 tbsp lemon juice and swollen gelatin 30 g. (the one more).
6. Heat, stirring constantly, over low heat or water bath until dissolved gelatin.
7. Allow to cool to warm condition.
Curd beat with a mixer.
8. Add gelatin to the cream cheese mixture with kiwi and mix.
Chilled whipping cream until stiff peaks.
9. Add the whipped cream to the curd mass and mix thoroughly.
10. Pour the farmer’s cheese mixture on the biscuit base and put into the refrigerator to harden for at least 4 hours.
11. Optionally, the surface of the cake can be decorated in kiwi jelly.
For the jelly: in a bowl put the swollen gelatin 5 gr. (the one less), 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp lemon juice and heat, stirring constantly, over low heat or water bath until dissolved gelatin.
12. Allow to cool to warm condition.
Kiwi cut into slices, put on the cake’s surface and pour jelly. Put into the refrigerator until fully cured jelly.
13. Sides of cake can be decorated with chopped pistachios.