Butter – 150 gr.;
Fine sugar – 2/3 Cup;
Eggs – 2 PCs.;
Flour – 1 and 2/3 Cup;
Baking powder – 1 packet;
Salt – a pinch;
Apples cut into – Bank full 0.5 liters.
Lemon – half;
For topping – powdered sugar, cinnamon
1. To prepare these cupcakes is very simple, if you have a stand mixer – by hand beat the butter with the sugar is also possible, but it is very long.
2. Oil remove from the refrigerator and let it warm up and become soft. Place in the bowl of a mixer the butter, half the norm of sugar and beat on medium speed sugar slowly dissolves, the oil turns white and becomes more elaborate. Add second half of sugar and one egg, continue to mix on medium speed, then put the second egg, while whisking. When the sugar is dissolved, and the mixture was soft, easy, creamy finish.
3. While whipped butter, the apples are cleaned from skin and seeds and chop into small cubes. So not darkened, occasionally squeeze a little lemon juice and mix. Measure out the convenient jar – need a full half-liter of the Bank sliced apples. A guide is 8-10 pieces of small garden of apples.
4. Whipped butter-egg mixture, pour into a bowl, add the flour with the baking powder and a pinch of salt, mix well – the dough is thick but soft and light, fluffy. Add the apples, mix again – a lot of apples, almost as much as the test.
5. Put in molds, almost to the top of the muffins rise a hill, but not running away. Makes 16 pieces.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees, place the tins and bake until Browning. I left about 18 – 20 minutes. The finished cakes put to cool on a lattice, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
7. Very light and airy cupcakes turned out, the apples are cooked and become soft and tender. Tasty and fragrant.