Eggs – 8 PCs.
Tangerines — 8 PCs.
1 Cup sugar
Milk – half a Cup
Vanilla – 1 packet
The tangerine peel – 2 tsp.
Flour – 1.5 cups
Baking powder – 2 tsp;
Creamy Philadelphia cheese – 3 packs (800 g)
Powdered sugar – 1.5 cups.
Orange liqueur – 2 tbsp
1. To get started is to heat the oven. Meanwhile, the share of egg whites and yolks. Beat whites with a whisk or in a blender. Gradually add ¼ Cup sugar, continuing to whisk. The mixture should be foamy, then the cake will be airy.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks and three quarters of sugar. Also spare no efforts and time to the yolks, the mixture should be fluffy and white.
3. Then to the yolks gradually add the milk, zest, vanilla. Mix until a homogeneous mass.
4. Then add in the toe of the sifted flour, baking powder, stir. Also add a quarter of beaten egg whites to the dough obtained.
5. After that, the dough is packaged in two forms for baking.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes. To find out what cakes are ready, use a toothpick. If sticking it in the cake, pull it out, but it will remain clean, cakes are ready. Another sign that it’s time to take them out of the oven – Golden color.
7. Allow the cakes to cool and then remove from the mold. Each divide into two parts.
8. To make the glaze, should the big toe be mixed with delicious Philadelphia cheese with icing sugar, liqueur, 1 teaspoon zest and vanilla. The mixture should be homogeneous.
9. Now it is necessary to grease cream cakes. On each layer you lay on top of the Mandarin slices. Don’t forget to decorate the cake on top of them.
Let the dessert stand and serve. Guests will go crazy for taste this amazing culinary masterpiece.