Cooking time: 6 hrs 0 min
Honey cake (or cake) is very popular in Russia. His love to both adults and children. This cake is usually baked for the holidays. Although all honey cake know and often eat it wants.
Description of preparation:
Birds do IT! Bees do IT! “It” is eating sweets and spending time in the fresh air. In the warm days on the terrace eat honey cake with tea. Delicious! The mood immediately improved! And, of course, bake a honey cake for the holidays. After all, this is a good and tasty tradition.
For children / dessert / holiday table / birthday
Flour and dough / Flour
Pastries / Cakes
The geography of food:
- Butter — 270 Grams (200 g – cream)
- Honey — 2 Tbsp. spoon
- Sugar — 3/4 Cup
- Eggs — 3 Pieces
- Soda — 1.5 teaspoons
- Vanilla sugar — 1 teaspoon
- Flour — 1,5-2 Cups
- Sour cream — 220 Grams (cream)
- Cream — 450 Ml (cream)
- Condensed milk — 340 Ml
Number of servings: 4
How to make “Honey cake”
6. Cook the dough in a water bath for 30-40 minutes to change the color of the dough to brown. Occasional shaking. After this time, remove from the water bath and add vanilla. Stir and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
7. Liquefied, add the flour and knead a tight dough. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Prepare a few trays – cover them with baking paper. Divide all the dough into equal pieces and roll out on the table, sprinkled with flour, preferably in the form of a circle.
9. Baked cakes do not stack on each other, they must cool down! Then take a large plate and cut each cake its form. It is desirable that the plate was less than tortorici or any other plates, on which honey cake will be served.
16. Dark chocolate melt enough to form an oval body of the bee. Wings made of sliced almonds. Yellow bars can be made from diluted in water saffron and powdered sugar, you get the frosting. And you can melt yellow chocolate (although we find it difficult). Stripes can be white!