This cake will turn out even those who have never and nothing happens. Fluffy and tender sponge cake with a delicious aroma of sweet honey combined with chocolate cream made with condensed milk – what more could you ask for?!
350 g flour
pinch of salt
1 tsp. baking powder
a pinch of cinnamon
140 g sugar
5 tbsp honey
butter – for greasing forms
250 g butter room temperature
0,5 cans of boiled condensed milk
1 tin of condensed cocoa
200 ml cream 38%
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tsp cocoa powder
1. For the cake sift the flour into a bowl, add salt and baking powder, cinnamon.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar until a lush light weight. Add honey and whisk.
Still whisking, add in a number of techniques flour.
3. Grease the bowl multivarki butter and put into it the dough.
Bake in the mode “Pastries” 1 hour 30 minutes. (Focus on the model multivarki, it is likely you will need slightly less or slightly more time).
4. For cream vzbit butter, add the boiled condensed milk. Beat. To enter cocoa, beat again.
5. The cooled sponge cake cut into 4-6 cakes.
Fluff cream cakes, including the cake top and sides gently to level the surface.
To remove the cake in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
6. For decoration whip the cream until stiff, gradually adding sugar.
7. Decorate the cake with whipped cream. Sprinkle on top cocoa powder. As should be cool.