Marshmallows similar to purchase, but more fresh, tasty and tender!
Apple sauce – 250 g
sugar (for mashed potatoes and for the syrup) – 250 g + 475 g
egg white – 1 piece
agar-agar 8 g
water – 160 g
vanilla sugar – 1 packet
powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
1. Marshmallows should Apple sauce (for cooking the apples bake in the oven, peel and puree). B puree add sugar (250 g) and vanilla sugar and let stand. If you are ready to take the applesauce, then the amount of sugar can be reduced.
2. Pre-soaked agar to put on the heat and bring almost to a boil, to dissolve. Pour sugar (475 grams) and have a good Premesti. Cook the syrup over medium heat until the spatula is lifted from the syrup will not pull “cotton thread”. Leave the syrup to lightly warm.
3. Add in Apple sauce-half protein.
4. Beat with a mixer until the lightening. Then add the remainder of the protein and continue to beat until fluffy.
5. Beat with a mixer until the lightening. Then add the remainder of the protein and continue to beat until fluffy.
6. Continue to beat until the mixture becomes white and more airy.
7. Quickly shifting their weight in a pastry bag and parchment transplant marshmallows. This should be done quickly, as the mass solidifies. From so many products of marshmallows happens a lot, so you need to pre-prepare a place for them.
8. Leave the marshmallows to dry at room temperature for at least a day (in my opinion tastier and more like the store, when you stand up a little more). The finished marshmallows sprinkle with powdered sugar through a strainer and glued together in halves. To do this easily as the bottom of the sticky marshmallows.
9. Part marshmallow, you can drizzle chocolate glaze (you need to take dark or milk chocolate, melt in a water bath or in the microwave). Marshmallows with frosting to put in the fridge to harden.
10. Now you can drink tea and enjoy the sweet taste of marshmallow!