Delicious, lush pancakes kids love and parents, grandparents! Pancakes – a great snack for a Cup of cocoa, kefir or tea, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner.
If no time to bake, and something home for tea I want – Nazarite rosy, fluffy pancakes! And how to cook them to make delicious, beautiful and air – read in today’s recipe.
Two basic options: to sour milk and yeast. This recipe will tell you how to make yeast-free pancakes — a quick and easy option.
2.5-3 dozen –
500 ml of kefir (curdled);
Sugar to taste;
A pinch of salt;
1 tsp. of baking soda;
1.5 to 1 2/3 tbsp. flour;
1. In a bowl, combine eggs and sugar. If You want to make sweet pancakes – put 4-5 tablespoons of sugar, if you snack option – that’s enough 1 spoon. Whisk sugar and eggs in a mixer or just mix well.
2. Pour into a bowl the yogurt. Suit and sour milk, as long as it wasn’t bitter. Even fit whey – but, of course, curdled milk or kefir tastier.
3. Pour in the dough soda, preferably without lumps, and then mix thoroughly. See the bubbles in the dough? Fermented milk product well without soda to extinguish vinegar, more importantly, mix well. Puserdata than the dough – the more magnificent, GURNEE pancakes! The dough should not leave for a long time, as it can paresthetica, the bubbles will disappear, and the pancakes will come out flat. So knead and fry!
4. Just add salt to the batter and sift the flour into a bowl – first take 1 Cup, stir, and then add the remaining flour, from 0.5 to 2/3 Cup, until you get a moderately thick batter, the consistency is like a fat homemade sour cream.
5. Pour into the pan vegetable oil, and when it is well warmed up, with a spoon we spread dough portions, trying to give the Browns a round shape. Make sure that between the pancakes, remained a short period, then they will not stick together. If the dough spreads too much – you need to add a little flour.
6. Fry the pancakes on medium fire a little more, watching carefully to not burnt – they brown very quickly. The signal for turning is the appearance of delicate holes on the pancakes.
7. Carefully flip pancakes with spatula or fork to the other side and also fry until it will turn brown.
Remove the finished pancakes on a plate, we shall add to the pan a little oil and begin to fry a new batch. But first I advise you to try. Hot, fresh pancakes straight from the pan — delicious!
Flip pancakes to other side and fry until it will turn brown.
Great pancakes add sour cream, honey or jam!