– 2 cups flour
– 1 Cup dried apricots
– 1 Cup sugar
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 1 tablespoon butter for greasing the form
1. First, dried apricots pour some boiling water, let it swell for about 15 minutes.
2. Beat eggs with sugar, not much.
3. Add the sour cream. Then the flour.
4. Chop dried apricots, wrung out from the water.
5. In the finished dough add the dried apricots and stir up.
6. Pour into prepared baking form.
7. Bake about 40 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees. Readiness check with a toothpick or a match.
8. The finished cake is very simple tapped out from the mold.
9. Sprinkle it with powdered sugar, it never hurts, and eat.