– 3 eggs
5 tablespoons of sugar
– a pinch of salt
– 6,5 tablespoons of semolina
– 3 tablespoons sour cream
– 0.5 tsp soda
1. All mix well and finally add 2-3 medium bananas (they should be slightly unripe with thick bright skin, or in the oven they will turn into the casserole in a mess, and we need diced bananas) cut into cubes 1*1 cm and in a casserole, stir with a spoon.
2. Form grease with butter.
3. We put the form with the casserole in the oven 180 C for 50-60 minutes depending on the oven (crust in casseroles must be delicious brown color).
4. Bake, then let cool in the baking pan.
5. The finished pudding served with sour cream, with condensed milk.