Flour – 420 g
Corn starch – 1 tbsp
Salt – 3/4 tsp
Soda – 5/8 tsp.
Soft butter – 115 g
Cream cheese (melted, type Almette, President) – 115 g
1 Cup sugar
Egg – 1 PC.
Yolk – 1 PC.
m&m’s – 200 g
1. Beat well the butter, cheese and sugar.
2. Add the egg and whisk. Add yolk and vanilla and again beat well until smooth. Separately mix the flour, starch, salt and soda. To connect the components (soft dough). In the original recipe at this stage, is added 100 g of chopped chocolate and a glass amandas. I don’t add too sweet, but try both.
3. Knead the dough gently and not very intensively. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. You can store up to a week.
4. Form balls with walnuts, place on baking sheet, covered with baking paper, at a great distance.
5. The cookies will increase in 2 times. A little prelusive, pressing candy (very entertaining for children).
6. Bake in a preheated 180° oven for 11-13 minutes! No more! We’ll overdry it! I have 4 turns of the pan.