Warm milk — 250 ml
Active dry yeast — 2 tsp
Warm water — 3 tbsp
Melted butter — 65 g
Egg — 1 PC.
Sugar — 3 tbsp
Salt — 3/4 tsp
Flour — 650 grams
Vanilla extract — 1 tsp
Softened butter — 45 g
Brown sugar — 200 g
Cinnamon — 4 tbsp
Softened butter — 70 g
Sugar powder — 100 g
Cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) — 100 g
Milk — few tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 180 º C. In a small bowl mix the milk, water, yeast and 1 tbsp sugar. Leave on for 15 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the egg with 2 tablespoons sugar, add butter and beat until smooth. Pour half of the flour, salt, vanilla extract. Carefully stir.
3. Add yeast mixture from small bowl, stir until smooth consistency. Add the remaining flour and knead the dough. To form a dough ball, put in a deep bowl, a little sprinkle with flour and cover with cling film. To put an hour in a warm place.
4. When the dough will increase in size, again we mix well (preferably by twisting and tapping) to knock him out all the air. Roll into a large rectangle of thickness 0.5 cm.
5. For the filling mix all the ingredients. Spread her hands on the dough. Roll the dough into a log as tightly as possible and smoother. Cut into slices 4-5 cm cinnamony Spread on a baking sheet (the baking sheet carefully cover with baking paper). Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Prepare frosting. To do this, beat with a mixer softened butter and cream cheese with powdered sugar and add milk to get desired consistency (like thin sour cream). Stir until smooth.
7. Then remove the pan. To give the buns a little (just a little) to cool and with a brush spread them with frosting.