flour – 300 g
eggs – 3 PCs.
cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon with
the black chocolate – 100 g
powdered sugar – 2 tablespoons
vegetable oil for greasing the pan
For the filling:
cream thick – 0.5 l
2 tablespoons of sugar
kiwi – 2 PCs.
orange – 1 PC.
cranberries – 2 tablespoons
1. Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave on low power. To warm the milk.
2. Add 300 ml of warm milk and melted butter into the chocolate. Stir well.
Eggs vzbit in a cool foam.
Sift the flour and add the powdered sugar and cocoa. Pour the flour, the remaining milk and knead.
3. Mix all three mixtures. So all is well dissolved and mixed, you can use a blender. Leave the dough for 1.5-2 hours.
4. For the filling peel the kiwi and the orange and finely chop. Whip cream with sugar. If badly whipped, you can add a thickener. Add fruit into the whipped cream mix. Put in the refrigerator.
5. Fry the pancakes and allow to cool.
6. Onto the cooled pancakes to put a lot of filling and twist pancake rolls. Put in the refrigerator for a few hours. Before serving chop the chocolate pancakes slices.