1 g of fast acting yeast (1/3 tsp) (we have Voronezh)
1. Mix the dough and leave overnight (8-10hours)
The second dough
4 g salt
40 g sugar
40 g flour
2. Add to the yeast mixture, salt, sugar, flour. Knead the dough, cover with cling film and leave for 1 hour, to increase in volume by 1.5 times.
40 g sugars
60 g eggs (about 1 egg)
100 g butter
160 g flour
3. Mix all the ingredients until a soft, slightly sticky dough. Fillet it for part 15 (50g), podocyte into balls, slightly press it with the hand (I forgot to do) and leave the dough for 1 hour.
300 g of cottage cheese
100 gr sugar
90 gr of sour cream
40 g eggs
4. Mix the stuffing and leave on for 20 min.
5. Preheat the oven to 230-240 °C.
6. Make rasstavshis blanks deepening Cup, brush with egg. Put into each cheesecake 30-35 grams of toppings. Sprinkle with optional raisins. Again brush with egg and bake immediately for 20-25min.