Kaycee came up with this fabulous recipe cheesecake with Match especially for those who invest all of himself in everything he does. This is no ordinary cheesecake, and cheesecake, just “screaming” about health, no less! Already in anticipation? Then let’s go!
To prepare the cheesecake we need:
2 packs of butter (melted) cheese
3/4 Cup sugar
1 tablespoon of matcha powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 prepared sponge cake with a diameter of approximately 50 cm
How to cook?
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put the cream cheese in the microwave oven for about 40 seconds to soften.
3. Using a mixer, blend cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth.
4. In the resulting dough add the eggs, matcha powder and vanilla extract and beat until then, until all ingredients are well blended.
5. Pour batter into pie crust and bake for 35 minutes. If the cake will crack, then that’s fine.
Allow the cake to cool for 1-2 hours at room temperature, and then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.