– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 80 g butter
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1 small egg
For the filling:
– 500 g of cottage cheese
– 0.5 cups of sugar
– 3 egg yolks
– 1 tablespoon of semolina
– 100 g of sour cream or thick cream
For the souffle:
– 3 protein
– 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1. Basis: flour mixed with baking powder and chopped chilled butter.
2. Beat eggs with sugar. Mix all and knead the dough. Ready wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. For the filling: mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
4. For souffle, beat egg whites in a solid foam, gradually adding sugar.
5. If the whites get whipped badly, you will not be able to see the “tears”.
6. Put the dough on a baking sheet. On top lay the stuffing and souffle. Then will only have to bake in the oven for the cheese cake.