– 1 egg
– 200 g of cottage cheese
– 1 tbsp. sugar
– 250-300 g of flour
– 1 teaspoon Galen.soda.
– 500 ml of milk
– 1 egg
– 1 C sugar
– 3 tbsp of flour,vanilla
– 150-200g drainage of the oil
1. Mash the egg with sugar and flour, add vanilla, pour the milk, stir with a whisk, put on slow fire, cook until thick, stirring constantly.
2. Has completely cooled. Beat butter with a mixer, gradually adding chilled custard mass.
3. Mix the egg with sugar, add the cheese, vanillin, soda and gradually introduce the flour. The dough should look not quite steep, but dense.
4. Divided into 6-8 parts. Roll out thinly, prick with a fork, so as not swell.
Bake until Browning on the pan on both sides. Trim the uneven edges. Cool.
5. Cakes to grease cream, sprinkle with nuts and chocolate.