Butter — 175 g
Crystalline sugar — 175 g
Chicken eggs — 175 g (3 PCs.)
Wheat flour — 175 g
Baking powder — 1/2 tsp
Milk — 2 tbsp
Vanilla extract or sugar — 1 tsp
Cream 33-35% — 200-250 g
Raspberry jam — for filling
Powdered sugar — for sprinkling
1. Soft beat butter with sugar and vanilla sugar until very fluffy (about 5 minutes).
2. Beat eggs and add to oil mixture. Add the sifted flour, milk, knead the dough.
3. Divide the dough into 2 parts, bake 2 cakes (at 180C for 20 minutes).
4. The dough is designed to form 18 cm (I have a form of 22 cm). Ready biscuits to cool on a wired rack.
5. Cream whip. I was whipped without sugar, because the cream and jam is pretty sweet. To spread one biscuit.
6. The second cake grease jam.
7. Sponge cake with cream, carefully connected with the second biscuit.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
9. Decorate with berries. Ideally, raspberries because my raspberry jam, but for lack of currant and will do 🙂
10. The cake is very simple to prepare, but so delicious! The sponge cake is very light and fluffy.
The author of the recipe: Maria Azarkina