Have you planned a children’s party or you just want to pamper home something tasty and unusual? Prepare for them, tor tortoise. Some sweet tooth argue that this is one of the most popular in our country, homemade desserts. And all because every woman, once you have tried this cake and knew its delicate taste, is committed to learn how to cook this amazing dessert with your own hands.
To prepare the cake “turtle” is not difficult, and our website will help you with this. Besides, you can always experiment with the design and shape of the cake and the kids love unusual cookies in the form of animals. And really, who can remain indifferent when on the table there is a cake in the form of cheerful and delicious turtle, which even the ordinary tea party will certainly make the occasion.
To prepare the cake “Turtle”, we need:
For the test
1.5 cups of flour
1 Cup sugar
1,5 tsp baking powder
For the cream
200 grams of butter
1 Cup sugar
2 cups sour cream
For the glaze
5 tbsp milk
50 grams of butter
3 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp. sugar
How to prepare the cake “Turtle”.
1. Beat the egg, add sugar and again whisk.
2. Sift into above mixture flour, add the baking powder ( you can substitute milk soda ) and knead the batter.
3. Cover the tray with baking paper, grease it with oil and start with a teaspoon pour the batter onto paper in the form of small pellets.
4. Cookie sheet put in preheated oven and bake the biscuits for about ten minutes.
5. Whisk the softened butter, add sugar, add sour cream and thoroughly whisk until smooth. It will be cream.
6. Canned biscuits dipped in cream and put on a beautiful plate in the form of a turtle, then remove the cake in the fridge.
7. Mix all the ingredients for the icing in one container, put it in a water bath, with a fork mash the butter then begin to mix the melted ingredients until smooth.
8. The cooled glaze evenly pour the cake and place again it in the fridge overnight.