Flour — 200 g
Butter — 100 g
Brown sugar — 50 g
Ground cinnamon — 2 tsp.
Sugar — 150 g
Dry Jell — 40 g
Milk — 600 ml
Heavy whipping cream — 500 ml
Greek yogurt — 150 g
1. Mix all the ingredients for the base and knead the dough. Roll it and place in a baking pan.
2. Make some holes with a fork and place in a preheated 190° C oven for 10 minutes.
3. In saucepan, combine sugar, most of the milk (about 100 ml), cream, yogurt, zest, throw a cinnamon stick. Put on a small fire and bring to a boil.
4. The rest of the milk mix with the jelly and leave for 5 minutes.
5. Remove milk mixture from heat, add jello and stir until fully dissolved. Pour onto the base and place the cake in the refrigerator until fully hardened jelly. Before serving, sprinkle the cake with cinnamon.