We want to introduce You to a recipe for a very tender cake with the telling title “Snow white”. The cake consists of a biscuit base and a thick layer of cheese cream that is made with the addition of whipped cream and white chocolate. Especially beautiful in the lush white body looks a layer of strawberry marmalade and organic berries, plates of which proslejivaetsya the Central part of the cake.
The surface of the cake covered with creamy frosting with organic white chocolate and decorated with an air “wing” of whipped cream, among which are very nice bright red berries.
To prepare the cake “Snow white”, You’ll need the following ingredients:
For the dough:
1 tbsp water
70 g flour
60 g sugar
50 g butter
0.5 tsp. of baking powder
1 pinch of salt.
For the cream:
10 plates of gelatin
4 tsp vanilla sugar
500 g of cottage cheese
220 g sugar
180 ml heavy cream
150 g white chocolate.
5 plates of gelatin
230 g strawberries
320 grams strawberry jam.
For the glaze:
30 g butter
100 g white chocolate
50 ml of cream.
270 g strawberries
150 ml of cream.
How to make the cake “Snow white”:
1. For the dough in the mixer bowl put the soft butter, beat in the eggs, pour the sugar and a pinch of salt. Beat all ingredients at medium speed for about 5 minutes to obtain a homogeneous creamy mass. Gradually add in a bowl the flour mixed with baking powder. Beat until a homogeneous dough without lumps. Gently put the dough in a detachable form with a diameter of 25 cm, covered with parchment. Bake the cake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Ready cake cool slightly, remove from the mold and cool completely on a plate or lattice.
2. For marmalade strawberries wash, remove stems, drain them dry on a sieve. Put berries in blender and puree. Place jam in a small pan, heat to connect it to the strawberry puree. Bring mixture to a boil and remove from heat. In hot marmalade spread plate swollen gelatin, stir until gelatin will not disperse. Cover the pot lid so that the marmalade is not formed film and leave at room temperature to cool.
3. For the cream heat the cream to 85 degrees, put them in the white chocolate pieces and, stirring continuously, heat until the chocolate dissolves. After that, the fire to extinguish and put the mixture to cool.
4. In the mixer bowl put 2 egg yolks, pour 1-2 tablespoons of warm water, pour 170 grams of sugar. Beat until the mixture becomes light yellow. Pour mixture into slightly cooled chocolate mixture, mix well. To connect the mass with cottage cheese and vanilla sugar, knead well.
5. Soak gelatine according to the instructions, then dissolve it in the microwave or in a water bath. In a Cup add gelatin to 4 tablespoons of cream cheese, stir, and then pour the resulting mixture into cottage cheese and mix intensively. Cover the dish with the cream film and put it in the fridge so that the cream slightly seized.
6. Beat the egg white until fluffy, add remaining sugar and continue beating until obtaining a stable dense mass. Whip cream separately. To connect whites and whipped cream with curd cream, gently stir movements from top to bottom.
7. Put the cake back into shape in a circle to keep him on plates of strawberries that must be placed in the standing position, sharp end up. Pour over the biscuit 2/3 of filling over and remove the form in the fridge for 40 minutes or in the freezer for 15 minutes. When the cream hardens, it is then covered with a layer of marmalade and then send the form with cake in the refrigerator to thicken the marmalade. Again remove the form from the refrigerator, put the marmalade on the remaining cream. Form cover with foil and put the cake in the fridge for 4 hours.
8. For the icing cream pour into a saucepan and heat (they get hot). Dipped in cream broken into small pieces chocolate and heat, stirring intensively, until it almost completely dissolved. After that put in a lot of pieces of butter and continue heating the mixture until it becomes homogeneous. Cool the glaze to room temperature.
9. The shape of the cake, remove from refrigerator, to remove her ring. Cake to pass on to a wide flat dish. Pour icing in center of cake, tilting the dish in different directions to give it to spread over the cake. Put the cake in the refrigerator until fully cured glaze.
10. Cream for decoration whip, put them in a syringe and make the cake beautiful “curls”. In the centre place of the strawberries. Let the cake stand in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.