– 4 eggs
– 1 tsp of baking soda
– fruit for decoration
– long tape
– jelly cake
– 1 Cup milk
– 2 cups sugar
– 4 eggs
– 1 stick of butter
For oil cream:
– half a can of condensed milk
– a pack of butter
1. Mix in saucepan sugar, margarine and eggs. In a water bath, stirring constantly, bring to dissolve the sugar. Add soda and bring to a boil stirring constantly on comfort.
2. Remove from heat, add 2.5 cups of flour an hour and leave to cool. Add 1-2 cups of flour (how much dough) and knead.
3. Coat a baking sheet with butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Roll out the dough very thinly and bake in a preheated oven. Baked just a couple of minutes.
4. For the custard mix in a saucepan the milk, sugar and eggs. Bring to a boil, cool and stir in a stick of butter.
5. For oil cream mix the butter with the condensed milk.
6. Cakes to grease custard, leave for about an hour at room temperature, then refrigerate until firm cream.
7. Liberally coat with butter cream top and sides. To expose the tube and tie them with ribbon (to not fall off and well stuck to the cream). Lay out the fruit and pour a little jelly (gently with a teaspoon).