3.Vanilla – 1 packet (on the fan)
4.Eggs – 2 PCs.
5.Margarine or butter – 100 gr.
6.Baking powder – 2 tsp
The cooking process:
1. Cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs, margarine or butter (pre-softened at room temperature) mix well and beat with a mixer until smooth.
2. Add baking powder and again mix everything with a mixer.
3. Add the flour. The dough should be medium density, should not stick to hands. If in the test across the grains of curd, it’s okay. In the finished cake they absolutely not felt.
4. Pinch off a piece of the total number of the test. Roll out on a well-covered with flour the surface layer is very, very, very thin. Trim along the contour, which do You like more: circle, square, oval, heart etc.
5. Carefully put a very thin layer on a baking sheet, covered with parchment. To prick the cake with a fork all over its surface and send in the oven.
6. Bake in a well preheated oven: 180 gr . Cakes are baked very quickly. The cake was brown, a bit swollen – so ready.
7. The hot cakes generously coat with cream. The sides of the cake should be well laced with cream. One Korzh crush in a blender and sprinkle the whole cake.
1. Milk – 1 liter.
2. Eggs – 4 PCs.
3. Sugar – article 1.5.
4. Vanilla – 1 packet (on the fan)
5. Flour – 4 tbsp heaped
6. Starch – 2 tbsp with slide
7. Butter – 150 gr.
The cooking process:
1. Beat eggs with a mixer with sugar and vanilla.
2. Gradually add the flour and starch.
3. Pour a thin stream of cool milk.
4. Put on the stove and cook until thick, stirring constantly with a whisk.
5. Once the cream has thickened, remove from heat and add pre-softened butter.
6. Whip the cream with a mixer until smooth. The consistency of the cream – sour cream of average density.
You must first make the cream and then proceed with the dough and baking cakes. Bake for quick process can directly 2 Korzh at different levels of the oven.
The amount of sugar in the recipe for the Amateur. Love more sweet, put more sugar. Similarly is the case with vanilla.
Turns out 19 of the cakes with a diameter of 27 cm 19th shortcake, which was from the remnants of dough, left for topping. Another topping you can add a 2 PC a biscuit, a handful of cashews and a handful of walnuts. All the ingredients for the topping put into the blender and turn them into fine crumbs. Options for spreading are actually a lot of: nuts of all kinds, any color of chocolate and cocoa, coconut, corn flakes, almond flakes, chocolate chips, waffle chips, etc. the main thing is to include fantasy.
The cake is well soaked during the night. It turned out tender and moist. The taste is very similar to puff pastry. The section also looks flaky.