*Coffee (finely ground in coffee grinder) – 2 tsp,
Instant hot chocolate (powder) – 2 tsp,
Salt – a pinch
Corn starch – 2 tsp,
The vinegar (or lemon juice) – 1 tbsp,
Cream 33% – 35% (chilled) – 300 ml,
Cocoa for sprinkling.
How to do:
1. Powdered sugar mixed with ground coffee and soluble chocolate.
2. Beat the whites with the salt with a mixer at low speed to increase in volume by 3-4 times.
3. Begin to gradually add the powdered sugar 1 tbsp. spoon.
4. Whisk until stable peaks and Shine, a minute before the end of whipping add the cornstarch and vinegar.
5. On the baking paper draw a circle with a diameter of 22 cm to Put in the center of the circle whites, and gently flatten.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 gr.
7. The tray of meringue into the oven, and immediately reduce the temperature to 150 degrees. Bake the meringue for about 1 hour (I baked for exactly 1 hour). Pavlova crispy on the outside and slightly soft inside.
8. Ready to leave meringue to cool overnight in the oven with door ajar.
9. The next day, whip cold cream until stable peaks, put them on the cake, sprinkle the top through a sieve cocoa, and before serving put it in the refrigerator.
*I strongly recommend to only use ground coffee if you want to get a real coffee taste of the meringue. From instant coffee in addition to sour You won’t get anything.