A sweet tooth’s dream! Cakes! Cakes! Recipes!
Yesterday at 10:06 am
– 7 eggs
– 1 Cup flour
– 6 tbsp sugar
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
For the cream:
– 150 g butter
– 8 tablespoons of condensed milk
For the glaze:
– 1 tbsp butter
– 2 tbsp cocoa
– 12 tbsp. sugar
1. Separate the yolks from the whites.Beat the whites,powdering a thin stream of sugar(3 tbsp), until sustainable lush foam.In a separate large bowl, whip yolks with sugar to dissolve the sugar crystals and increased in 2-3 times.
2. To whipped with sugar to the yolks, add 1/3 of the whipped protein,add the flour and gently stir.Then add the remaining whipped whites and gently.movements from the bottom up stir until obtain a homogeneous dough.
3. The prepared dough into a pastry bag and transplant on parchment covered baking sheet in the form of round pellets with a diameter of about 6 cm at a distance from each other.Place the pan in a preheated 200C oven and bake for 15 min. Baked billet cooling.
4. For cooking cream the softened butter whisking,pouring a thin stream of condensed milk,to obtain a lush glossy mass.
5. Cooked cream to glue sponge harvesting in pairs.
6. To prepare the glaze in a small saucepan, dissolve the sugar into 10 tablespoons of water,the syrup simmer on low heat for 10 minutes and cool slightly.Add to cocoa syrup,mix thoroughly and then combine with the softened butter. Cake dipped one half in the warm glaze,flip and allow the glaze to harden.