– 200 g sour cream
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (15 g)
– 400-500 gr dried milk
– 200-300 g cashew
1. Melt the butter in a pan and put sugar.
2. Carefully stir until then, until the mixture begins to bubble and add sour cream.
3. Break the lumps and mix thoroughly.
4. Brought to Penn state and switch off the stove.
5. Pour hot mixture into a bowl for whipping mixer or processor and gradually add the milk and vanilla sugar.
6. Beat with a mixer (or food processor) until a thick viscous state. If the mass is too thin whisk in more milk powder. But it is important not to overdo it, try to do everything clearly in these proportions. Otherwise there is a risk completely ruin it.
7. The resulting mass lay out the form.
8. Sprinkle top with cashew nuts.
9. Pressed their palms fully in our mass and put in the fridge for 1 hour or in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
10. Cut into cubes, and our miracle finish.