A sweet tooth’s dream! Cakes! The pastries! Recipes!
Jun 29, 2015 at 1:41 pm
bitter chocolate (59-70% cocoa) — 170 g 30 g
butter — 170 g
sugar — 250-300 g
eggs — 3 PCs
flour — 125 g
baking powder — 1 tsp
salt — a pinch (optional to add)
walnuts or peeled almonds — 0.5 cups
1. Chocolate (170 g) mangled into pieces, put in a bowl and put in a water bath.For chocolate, add the sliced butter.Melt the chocolate with butter until smooth, stirring occasionally.
2. Add sugar, mix well and remove the pan from the water bath. If the sugar mixture is quite hot, it takes some time to cool off before you enter the eggs, that the eggs are not curled. One to enter the egg, stirring each time until smooth.
3. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Add the flour with the baking powder into the chocolate-egg mixture and stir.
4. Chocolate (30 g) and the chopped nuts, add to the dough and mix.Form for baking grease with oil, cover with parchment and again apply a thin layer of oil.Put the dough into the pan and flatten.
5. Bake brownies in preheated 170 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick will not come out dry. The main thing — not to overdry brownie. The cake should remain slightly moist.The finished cake remove from the oven and allow to cool, and even better to put it in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours (or overnight).
6. Brownie cut into square cakes and serving tea.