– Mac – 250 grams
– 200 gr. butter (creamy)
– sugar “Mistral” – 250 grams
– fried pistachio – 125 grams
– blueberries – 300 gr.
– sugar “Mistral” – 100 grams
30 g of gelatin
– water – 150 ml.
– blueberries fresh
50 g of poppy
Blueberry-poppy seed cake – step-by-step recipe with photos
1. Smallscale roasted nuts in a blender into flour, combine with poppy seeds and mix.
2. Sponge cake: plums. oil and 1/4 part of sugar beat with a mixer until white. Whipping, enter the yolks and the mixture. Whisk for 1 more minute.
3. Separately, beat with a mixer squirrels, in small portions enter the remaining sugar. Continue to whisk in the stable foam. Carefully add whipped egg whites into the batter.
4. Spread the dough in the mold covered with parchment paper in a preheated 160 gr. the oven. Bake 60 min.
5. Ready cake cool in the form at room temperature.
6. Fill: gelatin for 30 min. presoak in cold water, then dissolve in a water bath. Mash blueberries, mix with sugar, strain, bring to the boil. Remove from fire, a thin stream pouring in the melted gelatin. Cooled to room temperature.
7. Chilled zalivochka poured over poppy seed cake, just remove it from the form. Give to congeal in the refrigerator. Take out the cake from the form.
8. Decorate: sides of cake sprinkle with poppy seeds. The top is garnished with fresh berries blueberries.