1 Cup milk
400 gr. sour cream
250 gr. mascarpone
150 ml low-fat cream
1 Cup sugar
1. Pour a glass of cold water 10 grams of gelatin to the chocolate layer. Let stand. Stir the sugar (4 tablespoons) and cocoa powder (4 tbsp, I took Nesquik).
2. When gelatin swells, add sugar with cocoa. Heat to dissolve gelatin. Pour into prepared pan (greased). I have a silicone mould of a ring. Put in the freezer that froze the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
3. Gelatin (20 g.) pour 1 Cup of cold milk. Leave the gelatin to swell. Sour cream, mascarpone, low-fat cream and 1 Cup sugar beat until thick.
4. Heat the soaked gelatin in milk and pour into the container of breast mass without turning off the mixer, and whisk until completely mixed. Leave for 10 minutes to calm down mass.
5. Take out of the freezer form with a frozen chocolate layer. Pour on top of white layer. Put in the fridge to full hardening. I put in for the night.
6. Form, turn over and begin to turn inside, the cake “bird’s milk” from it goes well.