Ingredients (form 20 cm):
for the basics:
Biscuits – 100 (or 200) g
Butter – 50 (or 100) g
for the filling:
Bananas – 2-3 PCs
Sour cream or natural yoghurt – 400 ml
Milk – 100 ml
Sugar – 6 tbsp
The natural cocoa – 3 tbsp or dark chocolate – 80-100 gr
Gelatin – 10 g
Gelatin pour 100 ml of water and leave to swell for the time specified on the package.
Cookies to rack and place in the bowl of a blender or food processor.
Grind cookies into crumbs.
Butter to melt, add the crushed biscuit and mix well.
Place the fondant on the bottom of a split form, smooth and well compacted. Put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
In a saucepan pour the milk, add sugar, swollen gelatin and cocoa. Heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin has dissolved.
Do not boil.
Remove from the heat.
Add sour cream or natural yogurt. Mix.
Banana peel, cut in half and place on a basis.
Gently, slowly pour on top of chocolate mass. Put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to harden.
2. Fruit cake
300 g of sponge cake
0.5 l of sour cream,
a Cup of sugar,
3 tbsp gelatin
fruits and berries (strawberries, bananas, kiwi, etc.). Experiment with frozen fruit in the winter.
Biscuit, you can take the purchase, and you can cook in any recipe.
Break the cake into small pieces, to be postponed.
Gelatin pour 1/2 Cup of cold water and leave for half an hour. The water is then heated so that the gelatin is completely dissolved.
At this time, whip the cream and sugar and stir, gradually add gelatin mixture.
The bottom of a deep bowl to be covered with plastic wrap (or parchment). Spread layers: fruits/berries, then slices of sponge cake, again a layer of berries/fruits, etc.
Then cover everything with sour cream and gelatin mixture prepared earlier. Now the fruit cake should solidify why leave it at 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
At the expiration of that time serving, gently flipping over onto a large plate.
P. S. Tart fruit, sprinkle a little powder. You can pour and as placing.
3. Australian cheesecake
Cottage cheese 400 g
Butter 200 g
Gelatin 1 tablespoon
Powder sugar to taste
Chocolate 200 g
Oatmeal cookies 50 g
1. Beat with a mixer-fat cottage cheese, icing sugar and softened butter until smooth, add vanilla and pour a thin stream of dissolved gelatin in hot water.
Whisking, place the fondant in the mold and put in the fridge for 4-5 hours to harden.
2. To prepare the pound cake oatmeal cookies and mix with melted in a water bath chocolate.
To shoot a plate for the cake of oiled parchment paper and mold the cake. Put in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. The form solidified curd mass deleted a few seconds in hot water and carefully put the contents onto the prepared crust.
Pour over a thick fruit jam and coat the whole cake slightly warm, melted in a water bath chocolate. Put in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Milk jelly with chocolate
1. Soak gelatin in cold boiled water in the ratio 1:8, and leave to swell for 30-40 minutes.
2. Chocolate to grate and dissolve together with sugar in hot milk, to enter the dissolved gelatin, bring to a boil, pour into molds and cool.
3. Before filing the mold with jelly to lower 1-3 seconds in hot water, then cover with a plate and flip over, remove the mold.
4. Jelly pour syrup or garnish with whipped cream.
5. Cheese cake
400 g fresh cheese (fat content of not more than 20%)
4-5 tbsp gelatin
2-3 tbsp powdered sugar
25 g of cream (high fat)
10 g vanilla sugar
the pieces of different fruits as a filling for cake
The cooking process:
1. Fresh cottage cheese rubbed through a sieve or mince a few times that it became like a paste.
Spread shabby cottage cheese in a container, add the cream, stir to obtain a homogeneous mass. Then add alternately the powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. The mass is stirred in a blender until the consistency of a homogeneous test.
2. All gelatin fill with cold water and leave to swell.
An hour later a saucepan set over low heat and bring the gelatin until dissolved, immediately remove the pan from the fire.
3. After the gelatin has cooled, mix it with curd mixture and mix.
Add sliced small pieces of fruit or small berries, mix well.
Put the mixture in a mold and refrigerate for 4 hours. You get a lovely tasty cottage cheese and fruit dessert that can be cut into portions, just like a real cake.
By the way, if you add in cheese cake with gelatin without baking natural dyes, for example, syrup of cherries or currants, then your dessert cake will be a nice crimson color.
It all depends on your preferences, so any stuffing will add to your taste of this wonderful dessert of cottage cheese.
6. Cake Black forest cherry and chocolate cream
Bitter chocolate 100 g
Sugar powder 350 g
Eggs 8 pieces
Wheat flour 200 g
Cream 20% 500 ml
35% cream 680 ml
Gelatin 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon 1 piece
Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
1. Soak the gelatine in water for half an hour.
2. In a saucepan pour the cream 22%, the milk, add 100 grams of powdered sugar and bring to a boil (in no case do not boil). Add the gelatin and 25 ml of liquor, mix well. When the mixture has cooled, put a few hours in the fridge.
3. On a water bath melt the chocolate in 45 ml of warm water to melt 50 grams of powdered sugar, beat egg yolks. Add the syrup and the egg yolks to the chocolate and stir.
4. With a mixer beat 180 ml cream 35%-tion and carefully mixed with chocolate to put in the fridge.
5. Beat the eggs and 150 grams of powdered sugar, add cocoa, sifted flour.
6. Separable form of grease, divide the dough into 2 parts. Bake 2 cakes, bake 15-20 minutes.
7. Cherry, 50 ml of liquor, 50 grams of powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons of water to put in the pot and simmer on low heat by half.
8. Whip 500 ml cream 35%-tion.
9. The cake pour the resulting cherry syrup, put some cherries on top put a layer of creamy jelly, a layer of chocolate cream, a layer of whipped cream and garnish with remaining cherries. Bon appetit!