– 400-500 gr of cottage cheese
– 1 tablespoon of sour cream
– 2 eggs
5 h spoonfuls of sugar
– 100 grams of flour (about)
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
– powdered sugar and butter for frying
Curd to knead in the bowl (if coarse, then RUB through a sieve). The egg with the sugar and vanilla to bring down in a solid foam. Sift flour and mix with baking powder.
In a Cup of cottage cheese pour in the beaten egg, add sour cream and pour the flour with the baking powder.
Knead dough uncool. From pastry to make sausage, cut into small pieces and form balls the size of walnuts (to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, spread them with butter). Fry in heated vegetable oil (to swim) over moderate heat, stirring constantly for uniform color. Lay on a paper towel, leaving excess fat.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.